Certified Analytics and Insights Professionals (CAIP) Canada is seeking nominations for candidates to fill two Board position.
The Certified Analytics and Insights Professionals of Canada (CAIP Canada) is seeking nominations for candidates to fill two vacancies on its Board of Directors. CAIP Canada welcomes nominations from leaders across our profession.
“CAIP Canada is seeking leaders who are dynamic, engaged and passionate about the research, analytics and insights profession in Canada,” said Robert Wong, Chair of CAIP Canada. “We have gained huge representation with over 300 members and a growing number of candidates preparing to earn their certification. Submit your nomination to join this exceptional Board of Directors.”
- Be a CAIP Canada member in good standing, and
- Have a minimum of 13 years of industry experience,
Preference will be given to candidates for nomination that achieve Governance Committee priorities such as:
- Represents client-side, social and government sectors
- Strengthens our diversity representation
The CAIP Canada Board of Directors provides oversight, guidance and support to help CAIP Canada achieve its strategic priorities:
- Support the highest standards, ethics and best practices for all research professionals in the research, analytics and insights industry
- Grow the CAIP brand and generate demand for the CAIP by communicating the value proposition of the CAIP to key stakeholders
- Support CAIP members’ needs to allow them to excel professionally
Key duties and responsibilities of Board members include:
- Protecting the interest of the public, key stakeholders and members;
- Acting consistently in accordance with the CAIP Canada endorsed CRIC standards and following exemplary ethical and business practices;
- Setting and approving the strategic direction and objectives of CAIP Canada;
- Approving annual business plans and performance targets;
- Approving policies;
- Monitoring and evaluating the financial performance and ongoing operations including the annual financial statement review;
- Appointing, setting the compensation, and managing and evaluating the performance of senior staff; and
- Acting as ambassador of CAIP Canada.
Nominees must submit a Nomination Form, Candidate Statement, Bio and Photo by May 4, 2022, 9 pm Eastern Time.
Additional details regarding the call for nominations are available on the CAIP Canada website. If you have questions regarding a nomination, please contact John Tabone, Director and Member of the Governance Committee, CAIP Canada at [email protected]
About CAIP Canada
The Certified Analytics and Insights Professionals of Canada is the professional body for Canada’s Certified Analytics and Insights Professionals (CAIPs). Its mission is to power the success of businesses and organizations by ensuring that CAIPs have the competencies needed to unlock the power of data while maintaining the highest ethical standards that protect the public trust. CAIP Canada is supported and endorsed by the Canadian Research Insights Councils and the CAIP is globally endorsed by ESOMAR. For more information, visit www.caip-paim.ca or contact Robert Wong at [email protected].