A Bit About Win!

CAIP Canada Home Forums A Bit About You A Bit About Win!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

My name is Win. I’m currently a Project Manager of Research & Analytics at Forum Research Inc. We’re a Canadian owned and operated full-service market research firm that dabbles in many industries (government research, customer experience and satisfaction research, public opinion research, and much more). If you’re into politics, you might have read one of our many Forum Polls over the years! A typical day for me consists of a lot of client and internal team management, but I’m no stranger to analysis and reporting. The bulk of my career has revolved around all aspects of the project lifecycle (designing questionnaires and sampling specs, analysis and report writing, and finding an engaging way to present those insights to clients).

Prior to working at Forum I’ve worked at a couple CPG firms, too. I’ve always been interested in product placement and packaging design, so it was a natural pull for me at the start of my career. Prior to my professional experience, I received my BA in Psychology from Brock University (2016), followed by the Research Analyst certificate from Humber College (2018).

I’m interested in earning my CAIP designation to more or less validate the skills and knowledge I’ve built over the last few years in the industry, and communicate to current and future clients (in a nice 4 letter acronym) that I have the competencies to produce the data-driven insights that they seek.

Outside of the professional space, I love being outside and being active. My partner and I have recently set a goal to hike the entire Bruce Trail from end to end (from Queenston Heights in Niagara to Tobermory)! We’re currently in the Iroquoia section near Dundas. Any other outdoors people here? 🙂

Looking forward to learning more about you all!

Kind regards,

Win

[email protected]
    Participant

Nice to meet you, Win! Another outdoors person here – the Bruce Trail is also on my list of hiking spots!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.